So what to say? I think its about time to upload a new version soon.
So what to say? I think its about time to upload a new version soon, take a look at picture be under what do you think?
I don't know if notice some thing new....
but look closely, did you see it :-)
Yes the logo can now be on top, but there is some thing else....
We now how icons on About and Quit, maybe not big improvements.
But I have done allot of fixes and I hope every can notice that product is better when they use it, some of the fixes might not be easy to spot, I notice I changed the prefs, so its easier to find what your looking for.
Some of most impotent changes are fixes, found an memory leak, some problems because changing setting on the fly, lots settings did not reload as they should.
Fixed some rendering bugs.
I can say I'm really happy whit what I have done in this version, more impotent I think most of bugs is gone, if you find a bug now its likely I do not know about it, so please rapport bugs.
So whats next, now that I bugs fixed, its time to look at things that might be nice to have.
* Context menus are on the top of that list.
* I'm also thinking about ways to hide Excalibur, I'm NOT a big fan of iconification.
I believe whit this two on the roadmap, its going to be lots of work, to one implement all the menu items. I think hiding Excalibur should be relatively easy, considering all the work being put into reloading settings, and switching resolution while program is running, it probably going to be lots of bugs during development its always is, I can't give any time estimates.
Her is a list of the changes in this version:
* Changed: Grouping of prefs options, so its easier to find what your looking for.
* Added: A command line argument to reload to ExcaliburPrefs, this forces Excalibur to reload prefs
* Fixed: Positioning and calculation of app icons coordinates, when prefs was reloaded.
* Added: Support for logos on top of the menu.
* Added: Loading and saving of logo placement (left,top).
* Fixed: Default settings was not set before reloading prefs
* Updated: Use presets scripts, now forces reload of settings in Excalibur
* Fixed: Crashes when changing screenmode due to changes in the way Excalibur open and close the toolbar.
* Fixed: Text length in menu, bug was only visible when you where using a large font.
* Fixed: Menu editor so when you move a menu item up or down, the selected item stays the same.
* Fixed: Color for clock and screen did not change when config was reloaded.
* Updated: presets for Black, DjNick, 3d and Bloody
* Fixed: min_window height now its height left top+bottom or right top+bottom or center top+bottom border height.
* Fixed: Datatype support, JPG/IFF/TIFF is now converted into ARGB format, (ALPHA is assumed to be 0xFF)
* Fixed: toolbar border size for 3d and XEN, they where default 0.
* Fixed: icons in toolbar is also now reloaded.
* Added: wb96 preset for classic look.
* Fixed: fixed one pixel croping bug on icon rendering
* Changed: Max Icon size now defines height of toolbar icon not the width, (menu rendering unchanged).
* Fixed: Menu selector was misplaced on first menu, but not on sub menus.
* Changed: Logo can now be higher then the menu.
* Added: RGB and BG RGB for memory bars.
* Added: Support for icons on About and Quit menu item.
* Changed: ENVARC:Excalibur/toolbar.csv so the Excalibur menu points to SYS:Prefs/Presets/Excalibur/icons/current/Excalibur.info
* Changed: Theams to copy icons into to SYS:Prefs/Presets/Excalibur/icons/current/