Dots Adventures - Amiga Platman
No matter when I'm designing graphics, Amiga always draws me back :)
Would really love to see this game on the Amiga. :)
Dots Adventures is out now for iOS with other platforms coming very soon!
A free to play game by EMV Software based on an old Amiga game called Platman.
Dots Adventures is a classic retro style room based platformer. Dodge the enemies, find the keys and collect the pickups to score big and progress. Complete rooms quickly and cleanly for extra score bonuses and star awards. More stars means more points and higher rankings. Like all EMV Software games we have worked hard to make the game slick, fast and great fun to play. (This game comes from EMV Software, maker of Deluxe Galaga on the Amiga and Warblade, its sequel on PC and other platforms among many other titles.)
You can play the full Retro map for free. You must help Dot find his golden joystick so he can play his favourite game of all time, Warblade, and reign supreme in the world rankings. You can also buy the added adventures to get huge new maps with hundreds more rooms, all new graphics, new music and tougher, longer challenges. In Robozone you must defeat the droid army and in Lazerquest you must escape the digital world he is trapped in. Halloween sees Dot trick or treating at the witches castle and she has captured him and thrown him in her dungeons.
We have more maps in development too and they will be available to buy ingame soon...
This game is great for all ages, we hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun!
- RETRO map complete and free. Download the game now! No obligation to buy.
- 3 extra (much bigger) maps available to buy right away.
- and at least 2 more maps already planned and in development.
- Slick gameplay, every room is unique and challenging.
- Loads to find and collect including secret rooms and hidden extra lives.
- Branching paths to discover, decisions to make, lessons to learn.
- Earn up to 3 stars in every room for big bonus scores.
- Minimaps with players progress shown (PC, Mac, Linux and iPads only).
- Secret rooms filled with goodies.
- Collect posters and fruits for giant scores.
- and much more…
Check out our first promo video
And our Promo video for the Halloween map