Janus-UAE v1.4 released
Icaros 2.0 will be shipped with Janus-UAE v1.4
Most features and bugfixes were requested by Paolo, so you have to thank him for his efforts, feature requests and the very helpful bug reports, which made v1.4 possible.
- janusd is now available for AROS/68k guest systems
- GUI display tab reordered
- added new AROS screen resolution option: Clone Workbench (so you can now open up the emulation screen in the same resoution, as your AROS native workbench screen)
- start AmigaOS programs from wbrun with an assign in path works now
- AROS/m68k as a guest now works in coherency
- startup crashes fixed, when splash window was used
So let's hope, this is the last of the v1.x series and v2.0 will be based on WinUAE ;).