AmigaOS 3.2.1 is out!
Great news from the operating system side of Amiga things: Hyperion has released AmigaOS update 3.2.1, for registered users, and for free.
In a press release published on 21st Dec. 2021 the availability of the first update to AmigaOS 3.2 was announced, along with a list of highlighted features:
- Fixes to almost every single gadget and image class
- Fix to clipboard.device that since AmigaOS 3.1.4 would not handle clips above 16KB in some cases
- Important fix to locale.library that would convert signed values to unsigned
- New IconEdit with support for colorful icons (like the “GlowIcons”)
- TextEdit has gained an ARexx port per open document
- ShowConfig had its GUI reworked, and can now make reports in AmigaGuide format
- The RAM disk linking feature have been changed a bit so it seems more like AmigaOS 3.1.4 while still being copy on read as in AmigaOS 3.2
- Dropping files on console will now activate the console window
- The screen will no longer remain black if you start up without any attached drive
- Eject menu item in Workbench
Go to Hyperion's website to download the update: