After returning from my two week holiday this week with some much needed time to think about things, I have decided to take a break from this blog for a bit. I haven't decided if it is permanent yet.
Articles from Epsilon's AmigaOne X1000 Blog
One of my pet annoyances on the Apple Mac is the autocreation of thousands of ._blah index files for every file on your hard disk, cached by MacOS X.
How does this relate to my X1000? Well, when I copy my music and photos across from the Mac to the X1000 I end up with these really annoying files on my hard disk, which are not visible on a Mac but very visible on anything else.
This week saw the release of the latest AmiKit X, a very fancy Classic Amiga prebuilt setup using WinUAE to create a ready to run rather awesome looking Amiga experience on your modern PC or Mac system.
My apologies for the lack of blog posts recently. This has been due to a long personal illness, a death in the family involving travelling to Japan and also work being incredibly busy. Sorry for this but it was beyond my control!
But despite this I have not been idle with my Amigas and indeed have been busy doing work on Icaros Desktop 2.2 upgrade on my Acer AspireOne, Classic Amiga upgrades for my A1200, 2000 and 4000D, and even doing more work on my Amiga 4000T too!
This week saw the release of the latest version of Hollywood 7 for AmigaOS 4! I quick bought it to give it a go on my X1000.
I thought today I would cover the recent computer room re-organisation I did back in January to try to make a little bit more room for more Amigas to be running :-)
It is nice to be blogging again! Thanks all for your patience. I am getting better slowly, although not entirely fixed up yet.
Today though I wanted to take a look at the recently released Emotion media player for AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition on my AmigaOne X1000.
My sincere apologies about the lack of blog entries in 2017.
Unfortunately I now have to pause the blog for a bit while I am dealing with some personal medical issues. It is taking more time than I thought to find the source of the problems through multiple tests and it is still ongoing.