The release of excalibur is eminent
The release of Excalibur is eminent
* Alpha blended Logo
* Menu divider texture is tiled and scaled up or down to fit.
* Added border to toolbar
* save and load of font settings
* save and load of RGB color options for clock and screens
* some settings has changed name
* toolbar icons, screens and clock is now relative to border
* smarter positioning of toolbar icons
* prefs: added fonts to save routine and gui.
* prefs: added border textures for toolbar.
* prefs: RGB color option for clock and screens.
* Fixed black border texture in GIMP.
* Bjornar made a new logo for me.
* Svenn Ove Hansen, created some experimental textures.
* Fixed bug: droping icons resulted in menu being saved to env, menu divider lost bug.
* Fixed best_height calculation in menu, assumed toolbar to be 60 pixels, that was wrong.
* logo is now sacled down if menu is too small.
* ASync memory bar redraw bug when drooping icons fixed.
* Clip background from window instead of background bitmap bug, fixed.
* Background texture in menu is now aligned whit border top texture, to support DjNick theme.
* DjNick designed a theme
* Fixed DjNick theme, created a icon from textures, and left menu texture, cut of some transparent empty space of right and bottom side of theme,
cropped down menu border textures so it worked on toolbar.
* Fixed up black theme, and bloody theme.
* Fixed check_ext() function checked .info instead of .ext (no major problem unless I like to use it for some thing else)
* disk.info is now ignored.
* font shadow option changed to menu and toolbar instead of global
* max icon size option changed to menu and toolbar instead of global
* prefs program: default setings are now set, before config is loaded.
* GFXMEM can't be 64bit int, due to only 32bit api for memory in OS4, changed to unsigned int32, max 4Gbytes.
* Membar drawen too often, due to refresh bug, added draw_gfx option to membar::Memory() function.