So how close are we?
Hey guys, long time no see :)
I've been tinkering a lot my A600's environment all this time plus making some efforts for my GREX 4000 but that will come in a different article in the following weeks.
So... hardware-wise I ordered an full ceramic MC68030@50MHz CPU from Amibay having the latest mask in order to replace my ACA's plastic MC68030@33MHz.
Not a big deal but I had to try :)
I removed the old CPU, putted the new one and this is how it looked without the heatsink on.
I have had no motivation to debug the j-uae bsdsocket.library code any further, so I decided to do something else:
Today I wanted to take a look at FastCompress 1.4, a recently released utility for AmigaOS4.
As regular followers of my blog will know, I have a dual video card setup on my AmigaOne X1000 - a Radeon 9250 PCI and the Radeon HD card included in the X1000. The 9250 card is used to play games that require hardware 3D acceleration until the Radeon HD 3D hardware drivers are available.
However, until now I have had to feed VGA and DVI connections to one display and switch modes on the monitor....but no longer (click to expand):